- We use evidence based tools such as VB-MAPP or PEAK to perform the assessment. The assessments we perform are comprehensive and functional and we consider parent inputs and medical records while performing assessments.
- Based on the assessment results a BCBA prepares a comprehensive Individualized Education Plan (IEP) for the child.
- The IEP is executed with strict protocols and established procedures that contribute to child’s learning.
- We balance Group and 1:1 ABA intervention sessions as per individualized education plan (IEP) of a child.
- Each trainer conducts the programs, IEP and review of teaching methods at regular interval to bring best out of ABA sessions. We ensure Strong parental involvement in the ABA program to enable transparency and learning pace.
- We move a child from 1:1 intervention to group interventions for Generalization of learned skills across various settings and with multiple trainers.
The organization’s goal is to provide quality ABA interventions, work closely with school staff, train parents on ABA skills specific to their children to maximize benefit for the child.
The program is the first of its kind in India, it is completely data driven and is based on the principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA).
Core features of our program
- ABA combined with a developmental social pragmatic approach has been found to be a well-established treatment in improving social-communication skills in children
- Applied behavior analysis (ABA) uses methods derived from scientifically established principles of behavior and incorporates all of the factors identified by the US National Research Council as characteristic of effective interventions in educational and treatment
- programs for children who have autism.
- We use cognition based approach and evidence-based techniques for designing programs.
- We use Data-driven intervention process to systematically guide practitioners’ reasoning, creating a link from assessment to hypothesis generation1 to intervention strategies.