We practice evidence proven protocols and use assessment tools such as VB-MAPP or PEAK to perform functional assessment. Inputs from parent and medical history are taken during assessments.
- Based on the assessment results a comprehensive Individualized Education Plan (IEP) is prepared.
- The IEP is executed with established procedures and clinical protocols that contribute to child’s learning.
- We balance Group and 1:1 ABA intervention sessions as per individualized education plan (IEP) of a child.
- Primary and Secondary therapist conducts programs, we ensure Strong parental involvement in the ABA program to enable transparency and learning pace.
- We move a child from 1:1 intervention to group interventions for Generalization of learned skills across various settings and with multiple trainers.
During program execution we work closely with school staff, train parents on skills specific to their children to maximize benefit for the child.
This systematic review is done monthly with a detailed meeting with parents . It is a well recognized way of parents knowing about the progress made by their child through the interventions we have to offer. We focus on quality assessment for every kid to achieve high QoL (Quality of Life) for every kid with any neuro developmental disorder.